- Make sure that your Canon mg3620 Setup Printer and PC are linked to the same network.
- Check if the power cord is connected to the required printer and electrical outlet port.
- Do not use a surge protector to create the power link, as it causes fluctuations in power.
- Check if there is an active internet connexion on your router.
- Reinstall the new version of the programme for the printer driver on your computer.
- Perform a feature for the printer and check if the problem is solved.
- If the problem of not reacting to the printer continues, contact our technical experts.
canon pixma mg3620 wifi setup | canon mg3620 wifi setup | canon pixma mg3620 setup